Kent Homes award-winning sustainable approach to building makes our homes more resource efficient, environmentally friendly, healthy and safe.
We are committed to being an eco-friendly builder to meet the growing demand of our customers for a responsible and sustainable approach to life and work.
Our green building practices mean less waste and more recycling, savings we pass on to you. Energy efficiency means the cost of living in and maintaining your house will be less year after year. You'll have all the space you need but with a lighter footprint.
Our cost-saving, environmentally friendly practices include:
- Our manufacturing process recycles materials and reduces waste
- Tight construction and special framing reduce internal leaks and draft
- Fresh air ventilation reduces dust, odours and indoor contaminants
- Heat recovery and ventilation systems, vents and pressure balancing reduce moisture
- Energy-efficient lighting reduces energy consumption
- Drywall and insulation are made of safely recycled material
We also offer a range of roofing, sidings, floorings, finishes, windows, doors and appliances to make your home as energy efficient, healthy and safe as it can be.
Just by choosing Kent Homes you’ve already made a smart choice – for yourself, your family and for the world around you.